Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thursday, November 25 - Day +43...Thanksgiving

This year I am incredibly thankful for so many reasons. I am thankful to be able to celebrate this Thanksgiving with my husband and BOTH of our children. My heart goes out to the many parents who are facing this holiday season (and life) without a child because of cancer. Please keep them in your prayers.

I am thankful for our families, who have been so loving and supportive throughout the past seven months. We love you all so much!

I am thankful for our friends, old and new, and even the ones we haven't met, who have prayed, visited, fed us, and sent messages of support, encouragement, hope and love. Thank you for helping hold us up throughout the last seven months!

I am thankful for the doctors, nurses, and therapists who have cared for us, educated us, cried with us, and celebrated with us. You have become like family to us, and we are forever grateful to you for everything you have done for us!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4 comments:

  1. So happy you're celebrating at home! Enjoy this day with your beautiful family. Happy Thanksgiving, Kratzers!

    Carol

    p.s. wonderful news about getting the broviac out! I hope Collin LOVES his first tub bath in ages :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we are thankful for you! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat to see Collin all dressed up for Thanksgiving at home! Prayers continue - enjoy being home together as a family. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Tricia McKinney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen,

    I'm so glad to hear you guys are doing well! I look at his blog all the time now that I don't get to see you guys ( although I am happy that you are not here!). It's so nice that you are home with your family this time of year. Tell Neya and Bill I said Hello, I miss them too! Your in my thought and prayers!

    Love Always,
    Susie :)

    WooHoo for tub baths! :)

    ReplyDelete