Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I hope everyone had a Happy Hanukkah and a Merry Christmas! I never did get cards out this year, but that doesn't mean I wasn't thinking of all our friends and family! I'm just constantly behind on things lately, and I don't seem to be able to catch up...

Christmas was a whirlwind for us. Collin had therapy and doctor appointments before and after Christmas, and Bill ended up very sick three days before Christmas with what he thinks was food poisoning. If it wasn't for the help of my parents who were visiting from Houston, things wouldn't have been done in time for Christmas, like wrapping gifts and making Christmas brunch and dinner. By the time Christmas arrived, we were all exhausted. But we had a great day with family and friends! Unfortunately now we're all fighting colds, and I've had a low-grade fever for the last three days, so I'm feeling pretty run down and cruddy. Hopefully we'll all be feeling better very soon!

Collin has his Gamma Knife procedure tomorrow; we have to be at the hospital by 6:30 am. Please pray that everything goes smoothly for Collin. Also, please remember in your prayers all of the families who had to celebrate the holidays missing a child taken by cancer; unfortunately there are too many to count. And please also keep fellow Medullo warriors Talon and Wesley in your prayers, as their journeys have taken heartbreaking and difficult turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment